Time-Stamped Show Notes
● 00:48 – John Zaboyan introduces himself.
● 02:00 – He studied aviation and suffered from a dangerous collision in the air.
● 05:40 – Safety on the roads became a priority and he invested opportunities to promote the issue of distracted driving.
● 18:14 – The reminder decal for not being a distracted driver became a focal point.
● 23:01 – 32% people are dead a year because people didn’t pay attention to when they were driving.
● 26:47 – The right to drive has to be earned.
● 35:45 – What is the maximum punishment when some kills someone driving?
● 38:45 – Driving isn’t a right, it is a privilege.
● 42:37 – Texting while driving is self-serving; it isn’t helping anyone else.
● 44:15 – He walks around his car holding 15lbs weights every 100 miles during long drives to get energized.
● 47:17 – Insurance companies got involved in mandating that people where safety belts in cars, and John would like to see them get behind stiffer laws against distracted drivers.
● 58:20 – Distractions for driving include texting, putting on makeup, smoking, eating, drinking, and making phone calls.
● 1:07:50 – Digital billboards offer so much information, but are very distracting to drivers.
● Facebook – Facebook for AAADD.org
● Website – AAADD.org website
Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Tri Town Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.