William Ruff always marched to the beat of a different drum, and that has taken him on some interesting journeys in his seventy-one years on this planet. As the world’s leading hydrothermal physiologist, Ruff, founder of Applied Medical Technologies Inc., has developed technology to help address a multitude of breathing issues and lung ailments. He shares with us how he discovered this game-changing technology and how it can help people lead better healthier lives.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- [00:00] Introduction to hydrothermal physiologist William Ruff of Applied Medical Technologies Inc.
- [04:13] The humble beginnings of Ruff’s prototype.
- [10:00] Ruff spells out pulmonary dehydration.
- [18:25] Pricing for Ruff’s airway machine and drugstore solution.
- [26:39] Sleep apnea and the future of CPAP machines.
- [34:33] A tale of two church ladies who inadvertently discovered the fountain of youth.
- [43:16] How word of mouth caused a run on a personal care product at Walgreen’s.
- [48:40] Resources and contact information.
- [50:21] Investor’s inquiries are welcome.
- Porter County Office
- Lake County Office
Sarah Leep, CN
12300 Ramblewood Dr
Ste C, Highland
Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Tri Town Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.